Unlock Your Non-Fiction Writing Potential
Everything You need to plan, write, and publish your book. A 16 session video presentation.
Mary DeMuth has been a very successful author. In addition, she is one of the most sought-after speakers on the circuit, Mary has taught hundreds of writers the best way to create your book and get it to the readers who need your message.
Here’s a taste of what you will learn from Mary in this course:
- Understand Platform: What is it and how can you learn to maximize yours and influence readers to buy the book
- How to increase your productivity: Learn time management skills and create goals that bring the book out of your head and into your hands
- Intro to Nonfiction: Learn the 5 obstacles to publication, 6 steps to creating compelling nonfiction, 10 crucial mistakes new writers make, and much more
- Intermediate Nonfiction: How to create compelling prose that keeps your readers up late into the night
- Memoir 101: How to create a compelling story that doesn’t freak out your loved ones
- How to get published: Learn from the experts and avoid the mistakes that show publishers and agents that you don’t know what you are doing
- Publishing Journals: Learn the insider’s secrets and transform from a writer who chases agents and publishers to a writer who’s chased by agents and publishers
- Excellent Blogging: Learn the best practices to make blogging a key part of your writing career
Mary DeMuth is the author of over a dozen books. She's spoken around the world, helping people live uncaged lives. Through counseling, prayer, and clinging to Jesus, she has overcome past sexual abuse, childhood divorces, death of a parent, and much more. She lives with her husband and three children in Texas.
Find out more at www.marydemuth.com
Unlock Your Non-Fiction Writing Potential
Available in days
days after you enroll
StartPump Up Your Platform - Session One (35:47)
StartMy Tell All Story - Session Two (27:24)
Start12 Steps to Finding Your Voice - Session Three (18:41)
Start10 Crucial Mistakes New Writers Make - Session Four (22:21)
StartMemoir 101 - Session Five (21:37)
StartEight Secrets to Un-Put-Downable Prose - Session Six (16:25)
StartNon-Fiction Book Proposals - Session Seven (26:14)
StartIt Takes a Village to Make a Writer - Session Eight (18:37)
StartHow to Earn Consistent Income as a Writer - Session Nine (13:37)
StartTell the Truth, Change the World - Session Ten (14:22)
PreviewCreating a Professional Query - Session Eleven (12:49)
StartFive Obstacles to Publication - Session Twelve (20:45)
StartSix Simple Steps to Compelling Nonfiction - Session Thirteen (18:25)
StartSeven Habits of Highly Published Authors - Session Fourteen (26:16)
StartSeven Steps to Writing Articles Fast - Session Fifteen (21:08)
StartBest Blog Practices - Session Sixteen (15:04)
Frequently Asked Questions
When can I start taking this course?
The course will be available immediately and will remain available as long as you keep your account with us, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. It is completely self-contained and can be enjoyed at your own pace - you decide when you start and when you finish. If there is something you missed, you can go back at any point at any time.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling in this course, you will have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - on any device at any time. Simply log into your account from a device and the courses for which you registered will remain available to you.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us within 10 days and we will give you a full refund. ([email protected])
May I share this course with others?
We would prefer that you keep your course purchases for your own use. We are aware that we cannot prevent "sharing," but doing so undermines the spirit under which the Institute was created. We ask that you use your best judgment and respect the value of our teachers’ intellectual property.
Can I interact with the teacher directly?
Our courses are not set up for one-on-one interaction. Some of the teachers are available for coaching but at this point we recommend you reach out to them through their web sites to see if they are available.